Virtual ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track. The certification focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach.
After finishing this training, you will be able to differentiate between mentoring, teaching and coaching, and you will also gain the skills needed to create a safe environment for meaningful collaboration and healthy conflict resolution within an Agile team. This training introduces learners to team development concepts around starting and growing teams while paying particular attention to team dynamics and the surrounding organizational system.
A key part of this training focuses on developing an understanding of the professional coaching, mentoring, and training skill sets and the value of honing these skills to serve individuals on an Agile team, as well as those in leadership positions.
The training is very experiential and provides the students opportunities to practice coaching, mentoring, and training exercises.
This program is split up into ten live virtual sessions (two hours per virtual session) and four hours of mandatory asynchronous self-paced work (homework).
Course Schedule & Agenda:
Tuesdays & Fridays 9:00am – 11:00am Central Standard Time
• 11 Jan 2021 – Module 1: Introduction to Virtual Training and Adobe Connect
• 14 Jan 2021 – Module 2: Developing the Agile Coaching Discipline
• 18 & 21 Jan 2021 – Modules 3a & 3b: Coach as Professional Coach
• 25 Jan 2021 – Module 4: Coach as Mentor
• 28 Jan & 1 Feb 2021 – Modules 5a & 5b: Coach as Teacher
• 4 & 8 Feb 2021 – Modules 6a & 6b: Coach as Team Coach
• 11 Feb 2021 – Module 7: Setting Boundaries for Agile Coaching & Agile Coach Ethics
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice coaching in service of Agile teams. Relevant roles include Project Managers, First Line Leaders, Scrum Masters, Iteration Managers, Agile Coaches and those aspiring to be Agile Coaches, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Analysts, and anyone with the desire to harness the power of coaching.
This ICP-ACC course is accredited by the ICAgile (International Consortium for Agile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives of Agile Coaching in the Agile Coaching track.
• ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
As part of this training program you must attend all live virtual sessions and complete all asynchronous self-paced work, you will be evaluated on how well you understand and incorporate the learning knowledge and experience.
Certification is not guaranteed, this will be evaluated by the class leader(s) based on the following:
• You must be present during all ten virtual live instructions
• You must complete all asynchronous self-paced work
• Actively participate during all discussions and activities
• Observation of your participation and practice of the acquired skills, as outlined in the ICAgile Learning Roadmap Agile Coaching Track Version 2.0, that was created by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile).
Based on recommendations of the class leader(s), individuals successfully demonstrating the acquired skills may claim the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC). The class leader(s) will notify you in advance if there is an indication that your lack of participation or skills demonstration may put you in jeopardy of not meeting the certification criteria.
Endorsed by Scrum Alliance
• By attending this course, you will be eligible to earn up to 15 Category C SEU Points.
There are no conditional prerequisites for this training program. However, it is advised that participants have a good working knowledge of Agile and/or Lean to build on. We also recommend that you have Agile work experience in a lead role, such as Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Project Manager, Product Owner, etc.
What’s the Refund Policy?
Cancellation and Transfers
You may transfer your registration to a colleague or friend no less than 2 weeks prior to the start of class, free of charge.
We understand that schedules change, therefore:
• You may cancel your registration or request a transfer to a different course up to 30 calendar days before the class start date. To receive a full refund or to request a transfer send the email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If a cancellation request is made less than 14 calendar days prior to the class start date, no refunds will be issued.
• Failure to attend the course without notification will result in forfeiture of the full course price.
• If @Phoenix Rising Trans4mation is forced to cancel a course for any reason, a full refund of all registration fees will be given.
• @Phoenix Rising Trans4mation reserves the right to change the dates of any training course and provide you with the opportunity to attend the new dates or apply your registration fee to another course (held within one year) or request a refund.
Can I update my registration information?
To request changes, contact us at email@example.com.
Leave a Comment